Sunday, March 8, 2015

Death is but a Dream by Erin Hayes




Erin gave me a copy of her book “Death is but a Dream” for a honest review and for my personal enjoyment. Thank you Erin!

Erin’s story starts out on a twist and it captured my attention in such a way that I fell in love with the characters.


Erin’s story line being based around Greek mythology is what made this story enjoyable to me. I feel in love with the characters and her excellent plot drove me to want to finish this book. Death is but a Dream is a book I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a really good fantasy mystery based on Greek mythology. 

May be a spoiler to some!
 Callie being my first favorite and wanting to know more about her and the adventure Hades had for her. Plutus, being my second favorite character just because my heart ached on what I have read about his disadvantages but also the hurt he must feel of being the god of wealth.  

Erin, as an author as real talent for words and I can truly feel her interest in Greek mythology and her love for her characters. 

Author Bio from Amazon


Sci-fi junkie, video game nerd, and wannabe manga artist Erin Hayes writes a lot of things. Sometimes she writes books, like the fantasy mystery novel Death is but a Dream, the sci-fi middle grade book Jacob Smith is Incredibly Average, and the Her Wolf paranormal series.

She works as an advertising copywriter during the day, and she moonlights as an author. She has lived in New Zealand, Texas, and now in Birmingham, Alabama with her husband, cat, and a growing collection of geek paraphernalia.





No comments:

Post a Comment