Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Future for Tomorrow- Surviving Anorexia - My Spiritual Journey by Haley Hatch Freeman


Book Blurb:
An autobiography of a woman who survived her eating disorders, and an inspiring chronicle of her journey.

Sweet Willows Review:


Haley's story broke my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Haley is an angel and a true survivor and a great friend with great talent. I truly enjoyed reading her story of survival and one that I will keep close to my heart. I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs a life story to read and one that will touch their hearts and soul.

We can all learn from Haley's story and how to be a better person to ourselves. Haley may be a survivor but she is definitely an inspirational teacher and a great writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment